How to measure yourself
Follow the steps below to measure yourself accurately, then use the measurement to bra size tool to find your size.
- Wear a non-padded bra that fits you well and that sits snugly around your ribcage.
- Take a soft measuring tape or ribbon and stand in front of a mirror.
- Measure your underbust by wrapping the tape around your ribcage, directly underneath your breasts and on top of where your bra band lays. The tape should be quite snug, but not digging in.
- Make a note of the measurement to the nearest cm.
- Measure your bust by wrapping the tape around the fullest part of your breasts, making sure the tape is level and not too loose or too tight
- Make a note of this measurement to the nearest cm.
With these two measurements noted down, compare these against the bra size table below.