Made in Auckland, New Zealand
"Our manufacturing processes were developed in consultation with an Environmental Science professor to ensure the environmental soundness of our ingredients and packaging, from creation to post-use. We believe in full transparency and are always reviewing our systems to see how we can do better.
Sans is dedicated to reducing our impact on the land, sea and water. We are currently measuring our impact, via third party providers, to create a foundation for science-backed action and the most effective way forward."
Sans[ceuticals] impact points:
- All ingredients are 100 percent biodegradable
- All ingredients are from sustainable resources.
- Products are designed to be multifunctional, reducing consumption and waste
- Current collection utilises a mix of glass, aluminium and in the case of plastic — a 100% post-consumer recycled material that is food-grade and BPA-free, with a new refillable solution set to launch in 2023
- Sans [ceuticals] is without: animal testing, artificial colours or bleaches, artificial fragrances, aluminium/alumina, mineral oils, sulfates, silicones, steroids, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, vinyls, PEGs, PPG, DEAS, TEA.